Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where Things are Most Likely to Attack Me (No seriously, they even put in an emergency phone)


So, I was walking through the school dungeon basement this past week when I noticed they had installed security cameras and an emergency phone.  Uh-oh.


I find it as no surprise that the phone is near this little area.  It's recessed, creepy, has a chair for the killer to sit in and await victims...


This is creepy, right?  I mean, seriously.  You have to crawl under the pipe to get in there, so why the chair?  Why just one chair??


So, of course, GG and I crawled underneath to see what's going on in there.  There are these dirty pants, which is extra weird.  


So, here is the nice little area you're walking along before you might be attacked by the (ostensibly) pantless killer.  To the left outside the picture is the emergency phone.  Also of note, you must pass through here to get to class if you take the elevator downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment