Saturday, January 5, 2013

Okapi 2013 Goals and Resolutions



We'll kick off this year by seeing how I did on last year's resolutions.  My goals were: 1) lose weight, 2) work on the sequel to my novel, 3) complete the Art of Manliness 30 day challenge, and 4) update the blog at least twice per week.  Well, that didn't go according to plan.  The closest I came was with the blog posts. Huh.


That's okay.  Sometimes you're the tiger pup and sometimes you're Billy.  This year I was the Tiger Pup.  Look at Billy up there all smug...Anyway, this year the goals will be modified.  Except the weight loss.  That's still on top of our list.  Okapis really suck at losing weight, because we love to eat and hate to cook.  


Last year the goal was to work on the second novel.  Not happening.  Law school.  So, lets simplify that to just edit the existing novel and try to get it published.  It's okay, this okapi knows it probably won't happen, but it's worth a shot.  


The 30 day challenge: I think I lasted 9.  So, this time my 30 day challenge is to do something active every day.  It works in with the weight loss goal, so we shall see.  


We end with the blog post goal.  I'm going to make it one post per week.  The readership is low, and so is my level of doing things that are interesting enough to blog about.  Here's to hoping this year's goals are a success, since Peggy there is laying in judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment