Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Carmine's Review


First, I'd like to thank all of you for still coming to check out the blog. I haven't been posting as much as I would like to for a couple of reasons: 1) I'm wicked, super, unbelievably busy with law school and 2) (okay, this is really an extension of #1) I do nothing much worth talking about. So, I have only been posting once or twice a week, but stick with me, it'll pick up again. 


Anyway, back to the good stuff: Carmine's has a very nice "plate." The hot sauce is very spicy and they give a nice volume of home fries and mac salad. Their plate actually comes with mac salad, home fries, AND baked beans, but I decided on extra home fries in place of the beans. The bread that they give with the plate is one of their on-premesis baked rolls and it is delicious!


Fancy went with the roast beef sub and really liked her roll as well. Overall she gave the sub a 7 out of 10 with a Wegman's sub being a 10 and a Subway sub being a 1. There could have been more meat, but otherwise it was very tasty.


The brownie was large and moist with roughly a quarter inch of frosting and scraped white chocolate on top. We thoroughly enjoyed the brownie. Overall I would give Carmine's 4 stars. So, check 'em out y'all!

Carmine's Family on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment