Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The County


I fucking love going out to Wyoming County.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  The reason?  Shit like that up there.  Tell you what, if there is an apocalypse (zombie or otherwise), my ass is going to The County.


Now, I know what you're thinking, "Isn't that where the crazy fundamentalist Baptist church is?"  And, you would be correct.  But, didn't you see The Dad up there?? And read about Drewcifer??  


They can totally take the crazy fundamentalists, I have faith.  Oh, back to telling y'all about the pics.  TV on the woodpile.  Niiiiice.  Always something new at The Parent's house.  And this here?  The label hardly seemed necessary as it is the only such bucket in the house...


Oh! While we were out in The County, Fancy's sister's boyfriend, Big Daddy, cooked us up some fine dinner.  We had rice and beans, which were fucking amazing.


Then he gave us some fried pork chops.  I had never tried these before, and they were incredible.  Normally, Fancy and I don't like pork chops, because they taste like dirt.  These however, did not.  We fully enjoyed them, so I said I'd give this fine meal a review here.  This okapi gives dinner 4.5 stars, so...if Big Daddy ever...uh...offers to make you dinner, DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment