Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Up To...


So, I've been a bit busy recently.  School restarted and so I'm busting my ass again.  The funny thing about it is I'm glad to be back.  I guess it's a good sign.  I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and he asked what else I'd like to pursue if I didn't go to law school.  I thought about it and realized there is nothing else I want to be doing.


This may seem like a bit of an odd post.  But, I was sitting here and working through yet another assignment when I decided maybe I should let y'all know what I'm thinking.  I was always a bit skeptical about this "meant to be" shit.  Now, though?  I like going to school every day, and I like learning about the law, hell I even kind of like writing these damn papers.  So figure out what you want to do, and do it.  You'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment