Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Canal in Our Backyard


I entered the canal walk in Greece Canal Park and walked with "Fancy" for about a half hour. As you know, we're trying to move from our lazy lifestyle to a more active one, and the best way for me to do that is to check out our local nature spots. 


The views from the canal path are a billion times better than the views from the cardio equipment at the gym and this makes the okapi family less hostile. It's hard to hate exercise when it's fun.


If any of you are thinking of trying out my workout/weight loss plan, just walking along the canal will get you started on your weekly exercise requirement. Oh, and once I complete the program myself I will be putting a separate page on the website with my results, links to exercises, and even a workout tracker template!


So, in closing: get out there, get active, and get why I love living in Rochester so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment