Monday, July 11, 2011

Tiffany Stories Part 7

Tiffany: I have a date with Kyle tonight.

Me: who is Kyle?

T: I went to high school with him and he's had a thing for me ever since. We were in marching band together!!

Me: Oh

T: We dated for a week in high school, you know? We went on a haunted hayride together. He was tin man and I was Dorothy.

Me: Why did you break up?

T: He was a senior and I was a junior. It just didn't work. I went to his graduation, though. He even went to mine and I didn't even know that he would be there! I came out of my house crying and there he was! He came up, put his arms around me and said "its okay, baby. I've got you." It was sooooo romantic.


Me: Why were you crying?

T: High school was over! I wasn't ever going to see my friends again!

Me: I don't get it.

T: ANYWAY, we are going to see "28 dresses" tonight. (Note: did I get that title right? I have no idea and have never heard of this 'dress' movie.) Then we are going back to his place where he will make me veal parm. with goat cheese and champagne. I've never had goat cheese.

(WTF? champagne with veal parm.? That is ridiculous. Clearly Tiffany knows nothing about culinary accompaniment.)

Me: Wow.

Tune in next time to see how the date went!

No comments:

Post a Comment