Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tiffany Stories Part 4

As Tiffany's birthday drew closer, she decided to tell us that Tre would be flying back to Rochester to celebrate. I asked what he looked like. She said that he has dirty blond hair with blue, red, and green coloring. He plays in a band!! He plays guitar and drums. Did you know he plays classical piano?! He played Mozart for her and she didn't even fall to sleep!! (Which is amazing as she always falls asleep when people play Mozart!!He can also waltz very well. Uh...yeah. She knows this because they waltzed at his great 
grandmother's birthday! 


He has 2 sisters and 1 brother. He has a step-mother named Lakisha "She's WHITE, Okapi."  "I didn't ASK, Tiffany."  
He has a step-father named Stan. So, I ask her to bring him to work. She says, NOWAY!! You will embarrass me!!" 
I tend to get this a lot.Yup. I sure would. I'd ask him how the Polo point system works to be exact. So, instead of pushing the issue and saying something misleading like "no, I would never do that!", I say "yeah, I would, so just bring a picture."
He has a phobia of CAMERAS. No really! He's had it since he's a child. It's not funny! 
While Tiffany is at her register and all of the rest of us are gathered in the back of the store discussing the Tiffany Story, another amazing thing happens: Tiffany receives a TEXT MESSAGE!! (I'm not sure how she   knows this since her phone was locked up in the break room, but I digress.) When I walk back to the front of the store, she looks all worried. I ask what's up and she tells me that she got a text from one of Tre's 3 sisters. He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers! They're just like the Brady Bunch!
"Uh, didn't you say that he had 2 sisters and 1 brother?" 
"Yeah, I did. That's because the other 2 are way older and no one talks about them." 
Nice save, Tiffany, nice save.
"So, anyway, I got this TEXT MESSAGE. It was from his sister. She meant to send it to her friend whose phone number is only 2 digits away from mine!" To find out what it said, tune in to next installment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment